Lately I have been in awe of my Audrey. She is really growing up. This past weekend, at John's Creek I marveled at how easily she took care of so many of her own needs. She even got in and out of the creek (a muddy bank that can be tricky at times). She had me hook her life jacket and just climbed in and out and never needed to have her hand held. She was never once unsure of her footing or her ability.
She also started wiping her own bum....tmi, I know, but she's growing up I tell ya!
I am thankful for her confidence and cherish the moments when she still needs me.
She is changing all the time. She says things that make us laugh so hard. She is reserved and serious sometimes. She gets excited about small things.....like me buying her a new bottle of glue. I just love the kid to pieces and I am loving watching her grow and learn.
Thursday, May 29, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment