Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Dear Audrey and Tessa,
The world we live in is awesome.  There are so many beautiful places to see, fun things to do and experience, people to love and opportunities just waiting for you.
It is also big, scary and unknown.  There are people in this world who are mean and do bad things.
But there is more good in the world than evil.
There is more love than hate.
There are more helpers than hurters.
Please don't be afraid to take chances, to go places, to do things.  Live your life to the fullest....because you only get one life and you must make it a good one!
When bad things happen and mean people cause hurt.......BE A HELPER!  Be someone who tries to make it better in whatever way God calls you to.  Maybe this will be growing up to be a nurse, like your Ghee, or a teacher like your Mom and Gigi.  Maybe you will do something totally different, but be a helper in big ways and small ways.

I write this now, my darling girls, because this is a sad week for the world.  This week holds heartache for so many because of bad people.  But everywhere I look, everything I read, every facebook post I see, every sweet child that comes into my classroom.........I see good!  I see helpers!  I see hope that this world is full of good and wonderful people.
Keep your sister close and keep Jesus close.

I love you so very much,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment