Adorable sisters in matching jammies.:)
My little helper in the kitchen. I am teaching her early. She loves to help mix, pour, and of course be my taste tester.
Hanging out over coffee
Playing in the sensory bin. This is the rice sensory bin.
This little doll found the vent and thinks it's great! She was so pleased with herself.
so pleased!
These girls can really play!
Audrey loving on her baby sister. Tessa is pretty tolerant of the love and affection. I think she really likes the attention. I can already see that whatever Audrey is doing, Tessa wants to be a part of. Whether it's block building (Tessa wants to knock them down) or playing in their kitchen....Tessa just wants to be a part of whatever Audrey is doing.
Tessa is really on the move these days! She is a pretty fast crawler and loves the mobility. But it isn't enough for her! She has decided to start pulling to stand. At the coffee table, in her crib, on you if you're on the floor. She is pulling up everywhere. She bonks her head a lot which breaks my heart, but it's just part of it I guess. She will be happily playing on her rear on the floor and I will go to the kitchen for a minute and the next thing I know she is standing at the coffee table wobbling around. I remember Audrey at this age crawling under the coffee table all the time and she would hit her head on the way back out every.single.time! ;(
Look how happy this girl is! She is just a doll baby!
Our sweet niece Lucy, just turned one! Happy Birthday Lucy!!!
Sweet picture of Julie Ann with her one year old baby girl! Those first birthdays are special!
These girls are sweet together.
Audrey had PJ day at preschool last week and loved getting up from bed and not having to take off her jammies! What a comfy day!:) and cute girl! She wanted her hair to be special for the day, so we put pigtails in.:)
She is getting so big and is growing into a really neat kid. I am so proud of her.
And here is the little acrobat standing up! Look at that face!
No comments:
Post a Comment