Saturday, November 3, 2012

Birthday Princess of Pink Pajama Party!

For Audrey's birthday I asked her what kind of party she wanted.  She was adamant that she have a pajama party with Vivian and that Vivian spend the night "the whole night"...as they both kept saying.  Ericka and I both agreed to it and we figured that with them being just right across the street, the girls would be fine.  And boy were they!  They had so much fun!  
We ordered pizza for dinner and I got several craft projects (all pink and princess related) for them to do.  
After dinner they were eager to get started on their pink princess crowns.  They had glitter glue and fancy jewels to decorate them with.  They both worked for a long time making their crowns beautiful. 
 Patrick bought Audrey Cinderella, so after their crafting, they took a break to watch Cinderella and eat oreos and milk.
 After the movie it was bathtime and pj time.  They loved having someone to splash around with in the tub!
How cute are these two little darlings!?  
 Looking adorable and ready for some bedtime books.
 They both went to bed and to sleep wonderfully!  They were good and tired, which helped, but they did great!  This is in the morning.  They got up and immediately put on their crowns to have a royal breakfast of oatmeal and strawberries.

 Then they were ready for another craft project.  I bought them each a wooden letter to paint.  An A for Audrey and a V for Vivian.  What colors do you imagine they wanted....? Pink and purple of course!  I even added glitter paint to it for extra sparkle.

 Tessa was there too! They wanted a picture of her with them, and an opportunity to hold her.:)  She is well loved!  I love how happy Viv is to hold her and how Audrey is kissing her hand! Sweet sweet girls!

 A little apple snack before Vivian went home. 
These two had a great time together! I am so proud of how well they did and I'm so happy they had fun!  
We are having a family birthday party for Audrey next weekend as well.  This was a great, low key, not much planning kind of birthday for my big three year old......and it's exactly what she wanted....a ton of time with her best friend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment