Playing with her Leap Frog Telephonics phone from Uncle Jamie and Aunt Heather. The girl will totally know her letter sounds by Kindergarten!
I love this zebra mini skirt! With leggings! Oh my, she is so cute! :)This is also what my living room floor looks like 90 % of the time....littered in Little People!:) Yes there are toys and books in every room of my house....every room....but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love that our house is full of kid stuff....it's where we are in our lives right now....and it's a fun place to be!:) I rolled over in bed the other night and heard something hit the floor, waking both Patrick and I up.....turned out it was Audrey's plastic flip phone. :)
This same day (the day she wore the zebra skirt) Mom, Audrey and I went shoe shopping. Mom got Audrey a new pair of shoes that are so cute and really light, flexible and comfy. She loves them! In the picture above she is not wearing her new shoes, but a pair of bobux (which are still new....only a few weeks old), which are soooo great for indoors! I love bobux! I wish they made some in my size! Yeah....she has several pairs of shoes....but good shoes are SO important when they are learning to walk....and come on....a girls gotta' have options in footwear!:)
This same day (the day she wore the zebra skirt) Mom, Audrey and I went shoe shopping. Mom got Audrey a new pair of shoes that are so cute and really light, flexible and comfy. She loves them! In the picture above she is not wearing her new shoes, but a pair of bobux (which are still new....only a few weeks old), which are soooo great for indoors! I love bobux! I wish they made some in my size! Yeah....she has several pairs of shoes....but good shoes are SO important when they are learning to walk....and come on....a girls gotta' have options in footwear!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment