As I sat rocking and nursing my Audrey to sleep tonight, I had this flashback to our first week home with her. I am just in awe of how much she has grown. As she laid in my arms all snugly and sweet, sleeping peacefully, I couldn't get over the fact that she stretched all the way across my body, with her little legs and feet hanging off.
And speaking of how big she is: We went to dinner tonight, and took her Phil and Ted's MeToo chair(you can find them at Land of Nod, some friends at school got it for me as a shower gift), that hooks to the table, and she sat up in it, at the table with us. You should have seen her...she was so proud of herself. She really thought she was hot stuff for the 15 or 20 minutes she sat in it. After that she was kinda' done, but she did really enjoy it and we are looking forward to having it when we go other places for dinner, so she can sit at the table with us. I will take a picture of her in it soon so you can see how truly super it is, and of course how adorable she is in it. It's so surreal that she is big enough to do that!, to sit in a chair like that on her own! It's awesome and folds totally flat to carry too!
She is still a little bitty girl though. She's growing fast, but she is still such a sweet little infant, who loves to cuddle and loves to be played with. We spend a lot of time interacting with her and engaging her and talking to her about what we're doing, or what we hear, see, feel. She is sure to be super smart, and she is definitely a Mama's girl! I love it!:)
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment