Mom and I went yesterday evening to get pedicures and manicures. I had a gift certificate that I had recieved for my birthday (thanks Julie Ann and Norman:)) and I decided I would like my toes to look nice and my nails to be snag free for when this little girl decides to make her debut into the world. We went to Grace's Pizza for dinner afterwards and had some fun mother daughter time. It's amazing to me that I will one day be doing the same thing with MY daughter! WOW!
Patrick went to the Va. Tech game with a friend and also had a teriffic time, although the Hokies did disappoint a bit with a loss to UNC. It was a nice night for both of us and we are hoping to find some time this weekend to take a drive through the mountains together to soak up some of the beautiful fall colors that are surrounding us right now. I just LOVE this time of year!
Friday, October 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bumpy car ride? :)
ReplyDelete