We stayed in pjs for awhile. I cannot get over how big Tessa is looking these days.
They gave lots of love, hugs and snuggles away today too.
We took advantage of some decent weather and made out trip to the mailbox a nice long playful one.
Wagon rides are good for our spirits.
And we had a pre lunch dance party in the kitchen.
They gave lots of love, hugs and snuggles away today too.
We took advantage of some decent weather and made out trip to the mailbox a nice long playful one.
Wagon rides are good for our spirits.
And we had a pre lunch dance party in the kitchen.
I feel like I am doing a pretty good job making moments count with these two.
I really love my alone time with them and they let me know when we haven't had enough of it. I feel so lucky to get to be their Mama. This day was nice for me. It was nice for them.








I loved parent-teacher conference morning too! So glad you got some extra time with those girls :)
ReplyDelete