Monday, December 17, 2012

Baby food, playtime, and what they love

 Tessa Kate had her first food a week or so ago.  I started her, like Audrey, on avacado!  She loved it!  She was totally ready and had been grabbing anything we were eating, watching us intently when we ate and nursing constantly.  The girl was ready.  She did great!  She has had :
avacado=loved it
rice cereal=not a huge fan
sweet potatoes=liked
bananas=loved! but made her super constipated
prunes (b/c of the banana)=loved!

 Big Sissy was pretty excited about little Sissy eating real food too!  She was like a little cheerleader the whole time!  :)

 Playtime on the floor! and some time with Grandpa!
 


Tessa loves this crinkle book.  Everything is going in the mouth these days!
 Ghee and Papa getting some Audrey Love

 Tessa's hair is really coming in and what's coming in is pretty blonde!  She is rocking some cute headbands lately! She is SUCH A MAMA'S GIRL these days.  She is not happy when I pass her off to anyone else and makes it be known.  She is content and happy to hang with Mama all the time.  :)
 She is enjoying her saucer more and more these days.
 Matchy Girls! Audrey is a really good big sister.  I am so proud of her.  Audrey is pretty funny these days.  Three is a challenging age so far, but it also has it's rewards.  She is so so so talkative.  She pretty much NEVER stops talking.  She has so many questions, so many ideas, and so much imagination.  She gives lots and lots of kisses lately, and I am lovign each wet sloppy one of them.  She went through a period not too long ago where she only wanted hugs, no kisses.  So I for one, and happy the smoochin' is back:).

No comments:

Post a Comment