Saturday, April 7, 2012

A Big Girl Bed for our "big" girl

Several weeks ago Audrey moved into her big girl bed! She was reluctant and simply said she wanted to stay in her crib until we read the Berenstain Bears book about the new baby, where brother bear outgrows his new bed and his baby sister moves into it. After reading the book, she said "Mommy, I give me a big girl bed and I give my baby my baby bed". After asking her several more times she still said that's what she wanted, so the next weekend, we made the move. She LOVES her new bed and loves being able to get in and out as she pleases. I am happy to say she does NOT get out of it at night though! We talked with her about it and it's never been and issue. She made the transition beautifully and her new bed is quite cute in her room!


Moving the crib out and the toddler bed in. Audrey was delighted the entire time and Bouncing in her big girl bed!!!




All settled in!


No comments:

Post a Comment