Saturday, September 18, 2010

Busy Busy

I have tons of new pictures to post....Audrey being cute as ever!
I also have a few pics of projects I have completed! I made Audrey some baby legs (leg warmers) ...I just had a 80's flash back! Oh my! Anyway....they are stinkin' cute and they were totally easy! I will put up some pics of them once I get a shot of her in them! I am also going to make my nephew...little Logan..."CoLo", a pair of boy leggings! Yes, boy babies can wear leggings too! They just have to be a little more manly....some argyle or something. Such fun!

I have been working on Audrey's halloween costume too....I'm excited about her getting to go trick or treating! I'm sure we'll only go to a few houses, and the candy will be all for me!:) but I am thrilled for her to get to dress up and let everyone talk about how cute she is....of course, that already happens on a daily basis! :)

The pics are coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment