Audrey continues to love peas. I thought maybe the first time having them, when she loved them and gobbled them down, may have been a fluke, but so far, she is a pea lover.....Yay! I am hoping she continues to love food that is good for her, I am going to do my best to foster this love of healthy food!
Upcoming foods I plan to introduce to my girl...
-Apples
-Squash
Last night I served Audrey the last of the frozen sweet potato cubes, so I will be making more of that this week as well. I still have several other foods(veggies and fruits) to introduce, but then I will start introducing meats.....which to be honest, I am not looking forward to. The idea of mushy chicken is gross to me, but we'll see how it goes.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment