Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sweet smile
Snugglin' with Gran
Laughing at Mom.



wearing my new jammies
We have spent most of the week snowed in. There have been a few days over the last week that we have gotten out....me to go to school 2 days last week, Patrick to go one, out to dinner with my parents one evening....AND....that's it! With snow last weekend, then more on Friday, we have been pretty much snow covered for 7 days. Patrick and I have really enjoyed the unexpected snow days since they gave us lots of extra time with our little girl.
Now I don't want to jinx myself here, but Audrey is doing great at night! She has been sleeping for 6 hour stretches(give or take 30 minutes) at night before waking to nurse. Once she nurses, she has been going back to sleep quickly and sleeping for another 3 hours or so. It has been GREAT! I love the predictability and the extra sleep!:) The pics are some from our snowed in week....pretty much just Audrey looking adorable!


2 comments:

  1. Ashley, your mom certainly does not look like a Gran. She looks the same as when we were kids!! And your baby girl is SO CUTE. I'm so jealous of all your snuggling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily...I know! She still looks the same...maybe even better if that's possible! But she is totally a Gran at heart! Audrey's so lucky! We should get together sometime and you can snuggle her a little!:)

    ReplyDelete