Her first manicure...her nails were so long!
Boppy's are sent from above!
Coming Home from the Hospital...she was totally unfazed by it all!
Well, it's official....I AM IN LOVE!!!!! I mean indescribable, all consuming, heart skips a beat, head over heels IN LOVE with this tiny little 7 pound girl! I cannot put into words how much we love her and how perfect she is.
My labor and delivery went very smoothly. She and I both have passed all doctors checks and tests with flying colors and I am mending quickly and she is thriving! The girl LOVES to nurse and I am so enjoying the bonding time with her. Patrick and I are in seventh heaven spending our days loving on, staring at, and marveling at every little squirm, expression, and movement Audrey makes. More pics to come for sure.....the camera loves this child!
Absolutely gorgeous, Ashley! It is an indescribable love! Only mommy's understand it. Miss you! Enjoy every second!
ReplyDeleteAshley, I cried when I read this. I am so excited and happy for you two! You were clearly made to be a mommy. Wow, tearing up again... love you! Can't wait to see you again in person, and meet Audrey!
ReplyDelete