Thursday, October 1, 2009

Well, September flew by and we are now in October. Our baby is due next month! This month is going to be as busy as ever with meetings and book studies at school, preparing sub plans for maternity leave, baby showers, many doctors appointments, dinner and time with friends, birthday parties, and hopfully some time to relax!
It's been a good week, I have felt good and I am finally adjusting to carrying this extra load around while at school. My hands are suffering from some serious dryness, since I have been washing up to my elbows every 30 minutes or so in an attempt to avoid getting sick.

I am so excited about this upcoming weekend. We have a baby shower to look forward to and I am trying to get things in their place in the nursery so that there will be some order in the room when I start bringing in new beautiful things for our little girl to use and enjoy. I have been slowly but surely packing our bag for the hospital. Everyday I put one more thing in there that I think we might need. It's so exciting and overwhleming at the same time to realize how many new experiences we have encountered over the last year and how many more we will be experiencing in the coming weeks. We have no control over how things will play out, but we're trying to be at peace with the not knowing part and arm ourselves with as much knowledge and preparation as we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment