Well, the year is over! Patrick is finishing his last work day today and I have to come in a few days next week, but we are mostly finished in our rooms and are officially finished with students for the year. It has been a fantastic year for both of us. I have truly loved being back in Salem, teaching Art at the elementary level. My niche is definetly elementary Art, and I plan to plant my feet right where I am. Patrick has enjoyed another year at James Madison teaching Spanish. He had a great turn out at this years "El Rodeo Dinner"a few weeks ago, with nearly 30 students showing up to show off their Spanish skills (he made them order in Spanish and communicate with the waiters in Spanish as well)! It was a lot of fun again this year.
As we look to the summer, we have lots going on. Patrick will be busy mowing and landscaping, as well as building a fence in our backyard!:) We are both excited about that!!! I will be working on the nursery and getting our house organized (which is a never ending job). We are looking forward to a few vacations and spending a good deal of time on our land; camping, fishing, and soaking up some clean country air!
Stay tuned for lots of summer pictures, reports on how the pregnancy is progressing, as well as shots of this ever growing bump!!!
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment